BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
Reports to: Business Development Director - Asia
The Business Unit Manager will be responsible in leading the healthcare business in the Philippines - develop growth strategy, steer its implementation and help achieve sales, profit, market share objectives in line with agreed targets.
Business Development and Market Understanding
- Achieve sales, profit and market share objectives in line with the agreed Annual Business Plan through monthly performance analysis, leading to recommendations for appropriate corrective actions. Ensure these actions are implemented.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the regional consumer/market needs and competitive context. Lead exchange of insights/recommendations with Regional BD and translate into local competitive advantage as part of business strategy.
Internal Marketing Plan
- Lead the annual Marketing Plan (all 4 Ps) within the long term Business Plan, liaise with Regional BD to identify appropriate product innovations, local supply chain to ensure that internal processes are properly managed and deliver Customer Marketing Plan.
Marketing, Shopper Customer, & Communications Strategy
- Ensure best-in-class adaptation or creation of marketing material and communication campaigns suited to local market.
- Develop customer marketing plans together with Distributor and ensure best in class execution.
Drive POS Excellence
- Maximize offtake through developing best in class POSM tools developed & planed in conjunction with DT.
- Deliver launch support, promotion planning & analysis, distribution analysis & necessary POSM trainings to sales organization
Marketing & Shopper Customer Marketing Budget Control
- Control investments in line with the agreed activation plans, updated as necessary during the financial year.
Maximization of Return on Investment
- Review and consistently evaluate alternative marketing/SCM investment opportunities to maximize return on investment against agreed brand objectives.
Become ‘Go-to-Person’ for Healthcare in Philippines
- Internal Communication: Be the main contact person for region, Sales, Supply Chain and Finance. Externally with agencies
Assure Product Supply & Registration
- Coordinate with supply chain function to ensure the continuous supply of product to the market place and ensure products are fully registered in all countries.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration from a recognized University
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in distributor management, leading sales team, driving shopper customer marketing and sales promotions specializing in fast moving consumer goods.
- Passion for growth - hungry to try something new
- Team player and able to work autonomously, self-motivated
- High degree of initiative
- Strong analytical skills and flair for numbers
- Ability to combine detailed analysis with the big picture