Skincare depends on your skin type!
Skin type 1: combination skin
This is what combination skin is like:
- oily shine
- tends to develop impurities in the T-zone
- the cheek area is more dry
Your T-zone needs extra attention
Tips for combination skin
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly before applying facial care products.
- Use lukewarm water instead of hot or ice-cold water.
- Regularly use a moisturiser – a hazelnut-sized amount is enough!
- Choose a product that is especially suited to combination skin.
Skin type 2: dry skin
This is what dry skin is like:
- tight and tends to itch
- rough and flaky appearance
- reacts quickly to external influences such as temperature.
Tips for dry skin
Tips for dry skin
- You can help your skin from within by having a healthy diet. Drink 2 litres of still water every day.
- Day creams with sun protection factor protect your skin from UV radiation.
- A serum is a perfect addition to your moisturising care.
- Care products with natural oils relax your skin.
Skin type 3: normal skin
This is what normal skin is like:
- soft, fine-pored, unproblematic
- rosy complexion
- well circulated and elastic.
Your skin likes routine
Tips for normal skin
- Regular day and night care keeps your skin fresh.
- Gentle exfoliation removes impurities and dead skin cells.
- By gently massaging in your face cream, you will also boost your circulation.
- Eye care: beautiful eyes will make your whole face sparkle.
Care? It’s all down to your skin type!
Skin type 4: blemished skin
This is what blemished skin is like:
- tends to develop impurities.
Wild times: mild care
Tips for blemished skin
- It’s essential that you remove your make-up in the evening, as it can block your pores overnight.
- Treat your skin to a gentle scrub and a face mask once a week.
- Hands off: do not squeeze blackheads or spots!
- A matting day cream will reduce the unsightly shine on your face.
Skin type 5: sensitive skin
This is what sensitive skin is like:
- is sensitive to environmental influences
- is tight and itchy
- is often red.
An important requirement for sensitive skin is rest!
Tips for sensitive skin
- Choose a cream that provides protection against harmful environmental influences.
- Gently dab your face with a towel after cleansing it rather than rubbing it vigorously.
- Choose perfume-free products: fragrances can cause skin irritation.
- Pay attention to your diet – hot spices are not good for your skin.
Retain your youthful appearance!
Skin type 6: mature skin
This is what mature skin is like:
- less elastic
- lacks moisture
- lines, wrinkles or pigment spots are visible.
Mature skin needs your support!
Tips for mature skin
- Make sure you use enough sun protection: too much UV radiation makes your skin age prematurely.
- Use a special eye care cream: expression lines around the eyes are the first to appear.
- Moisturising masks with high-quality oils nurture your skin.
- Choose creams which support cell regeneration in your skin.