Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Reports to: Group Product Manager
The Assistant Brand Manager is the key contributor in the development and implementation of the assigned category's marketing plan to achieve its short/mid/long term goals.
YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF
- Co-developing/implementing/monitoring the category's marketing plan, leveraging the full media mix, to deliver business goals.
- Sustainably growing the assigned category by leading specific initiatives and excellent executions.
- Coordinating with the region/global as needed.
- Directly influencing business results behind sound analysis and recommendations, leveraging knowledge of the category (all key business drivers) and deep consumer/shopper understanding to strengthen/accelerate the business.
- Collaborating internally and externally.
- Consumer relations
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Marketing or comparable.
- 2-3 years brand management experience in the FMCG industry
- Background in Digital Marketing
- Strong leadership and project management skills. Analytical, accountable and has bias towards action.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
Please feel free to e-mail your resumes to Melody.Juadiong@Beiersdorf.com