1. WHAT IS NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER?
NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner is a hassle-free way to moisturize skin while in the shower. Designed to be used after bar soaps and shower gels, it leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft – even after towel drying. The NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner range includes NIVEA In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner, formulated for dry skin, NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner, formulated for dull skin and NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion, formulated for normal skin.
2. HOW DO I USE NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER?
NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner is easy to use and works in three simple steps:
1. Cleanse with bar soap and shower gel as usual and rinse off.
2. Apply NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner.
3. Rinse off NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner.
3. IS IT NECESSARY TO LEAVE NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER ON FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RINSING OFF?
No, you can apply NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner on wet skin and then rinse off immediately.
4. HOW CAN NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER BE EFFECTIVE IF IT IS IMMEDIATELY RINSED OFF?
NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner is water-activated and is immediately absorbed by the skin, leaving a nourishing and caring film without a sticky feeling.
5. CAN I USE NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER ON DRY (I.E. NOT WET) SKIN?
No. The NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner formula works with wet skin and is designed to be rinsed off after application to achieve the optimum silky soft skin feeling. You need to rinse off any excess product to avoid unpleasant residues on your skin.
6. DO I NEED TO APPLY A NORMAL BODY LOTION OR MOISTURISER AFTER USING NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER?
No, NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner moisturises skin while in the shower so you are fully hydrated as soon as you rinse it off and towel dry.
7. DOES NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER REPLACE THE NEED FOR MY SHOWER GEL?
No, NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner is not a 2-in-1 product and doesn’t contain any cleansing properties. You should cleanse with shower gel or bar soap, as usual, rinse off and then follow with NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner to keep your skin fully hydrated and feeling silky soft.
8. ARE RESIDUES FROM NIVEA IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER HARMFUL FOR THE ENVIRONMENT?
The ingredients in NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner are not harmful to the environment and have been certified biodegradable by the specialist institute, FRESENIUS.