Naturally Good Bio Aloe Vera Deodorant Roll-On

50 ml

Short summary

Get all-day fresh protection for smooth underarms from a formula of 95% natural ingredients infused with Aloe Vera & Glycerin.

Product Features

Deo protection


Bio Aloe Vera

Bio Aloe Vera

All skin types

All skin types

Normal skin

Normal skin

Product Highlights

  • With Bio Aloe Vera, 24h protection
  • 0% Aluminum (ACH)
  • Natural fresh skin feel
  • 95% ingredients of natural origin, 5% additional ingredients
  • 100% vegan formula

Product Details

NIVEA Naturally Good Bio Aloe Vera is a natural deodorant that doesn’t only keep your underarms fresh, but cares for them too. Made from 95% natural ingredients (remaining 5% is for chemical stability) and infused with Aloe Vera and Glyecerin, this gives all-day fresh protection from sweat and body odor. All this without sacrificing natural freshness for smooth underarms that are free from irritation. True to being natural, NIVEA Naturally Good does not contain aluminum, alcohol and paraben. Plus, it's 100% vegan!


Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Item Number 83496 (83496-07410-30)

Local registration number 3294635

Ratings and Reviews

no rating yet (0 Ratings)

How to

1 Shower

Best, use the deodorant after taking a shower

2 Apply

Apply product directly to your underarms

3 Careful

Do not use deodorant on irritated skin

4 Let dry

Allow product to dry completely before getting dressed

Special Ingredients

Bio Aloe Vera

Bio Aloe Vera

List of ingredients

The ingredients listed correspond to the current state of production. Since we regularly adjust our formulations to incorporate new scientific findings, the declaration of ingredients specified on the package applies in each case.

Does not include Aluminium

Included: Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate