Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Reports to: Marketing Director
The Media and Digital Manager leads the development and implementation NIVEA media plans (ATL and Digital), and contributes to the development of Digital strategy (includes paid media, content, DPR plans, own assets) per category, including e-commerce, to achieve overall short/mid/long term goals.
- Directly reporting to the Marketing Director, co-defines/develops/implements/monitors the categories' media strategies and plans, to deliver business goals.
- Expert resource and key contributor to the development of Digital content for all categories, including e-commerce.
- Instills Digital awareness/knowledge (search-and-reapply, test-and-learns) with the brand/e-commerce team. Consolidates and updates the latest best-in-class practices (including competitive analysis and monitoring) especially for Digital for application.
- Propose and align Media and Digital KPIs and update/refresh as necessary to establish best-in-class benchmarks.
- Leads/contributes to the continuous improvement of the overall Media and Digital processes and ways of working.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external parties. SPOC for Media and Digital agency contracts.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Marketing or comparable.
- At least 5 years of media and digital marketing experience.
- Strong background in brand marketing.
- Strong leadership skills (cross-functional team, external partners).
- Strategic thinker, creative and has a strong bias towards action.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
Please feel free to e-mail your resumes to Melody.Juadiong@Beiersdorf.com