Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Reports to: Marketing Director
For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin. Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
The Brand Manager is a key contributor in consumer ideation, crafting the brand’s strategies, and development of the go-to-market plans to strengthen brand health and profitably grow the business moving forward.
- Develops brand strategy, roadmap and crafts marketing plans aligned to strategy. Recommends new go-to-market strategies to deepen consumer engagement, create new market access points, and innovation roadmap.
- Identifies best practices and seeks out innovative ideas and use them as springboard for brand planning
BRAND & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Develops, implements and manages assigned brand plans, driven by a deep understanding of consumer needs & leveraging full marketing mix to deliver business goals.
- Analyzes market intelligence data as input for brand plans. Identifies and summarizes industry trends and implications to the brand. Analyzes products and competitive brands to recommend how to gain competitive edge and brand differentiation.
EXCELLENCE IN PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- Able to identify and focus on critical few initiatives that deliver maximum business results
- Ensures and delivers quality initiatives and executions of the assigned category and does post evaluations to assess performance vs targets and identify key learnings.
BUDGET PLANNING & MONITORING
- Has the ability to integrate marketing plans with budgets to establish sales, market shares and profitability targets.
- Assesses and objectively substantiates the value of marketing campaigns, programs and initiatives to better measure and manage marketing investments and deliver business results.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL COLLABORATION
- Collaborate closely & build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
WHAT IT TAKES
- At least 7-8 years brand management experience in the FMCG industry, ideally with background in Personal Care or Skin Care
- At least 3 years of experience in business development. Able to develop and operationalize go-to-market strategies and plans
- Experience in Digital marketing and E-commerce
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & BEHAVIOR
- Highly strategic, adept at analyzing market data, spotting trends, and identifying appropriate action plans
- Able to identify consumer unmet needs and unarticulated needs and uses them as springboard for brand opportunities
- Strong project management skills and highly results driven
- Agile and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Innovative thinker and constantly seeks ways to improve processes
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Marketing, Business Management or any related course.